Wednesday 15 October 2008

1st bit of real work

We just completed our first real bit of work in Media.
Because I joined the class late I missed out on all the hard stuff and only had to do the fun stuff. It was great.

The group I joined first had to make a story board for a basic scene, someone walking down a corridor, entering a room and having a conversation. pretty simple stuff.

I joined the group when we moved onto the actual filming. We used several of the angles decided in the story board, but added a few last minute. We completed the filming in under an hour. Pretty good for our first time.

Next came editing. This was the fun bit.It took a while to get used to the program but when we did, it was fun. after several hours of mucking around we finally came out with a 40 second long video. I think its pretty good.

1 comment:

Zoƫ Benjafield said...

I liked the idea of showing Josh walking and then cutting to the shoes, it really added to the production.

The idea of dialogue was excellent, although confussed the heck outta me the first time round.
Very good.